You refined by:
Senior Analyst (undo)
- Experience with R, python (or similar languages) to transform data into desired aggregations.
- Do you have a passion for, and love to think creatively with data?
- Experienced user of R, Python or other statistical modelling software.
- Are you excited about developing and implementing cutting edge analytics?
£60,000 - £70,000 a year
- Fantastic opportunity to join a leading trading brand who're creating a disruptive trading platform which has over 10 million active users.
- Experience with Python for data analysis and automation.
- Data science is one of the fastest growing disciplines at AKQA with executive support, a global team…
- Knowledge of Python, R, or similar is a plus.
- Consisting of more than 100 people split across 10 teams, we look after both digital and brand marketing.
£55,000 - £58,000 a year
- Proficiency in SQLSAS and Python skills are desirableExtensive experience with Statistical modellingStrong understanding of customer data and maintain a…
£42,000 a year
- Proven coding experience in either R, Python or a similar language.
- Senior Analyst – Salary to £42K – Plus Benefits – London – J10353.
- Understanding of Python and some command over ETL scripts.
- Depop is the fashion marketplace where the next generation buy, sell and get inspired.
- Experienced user of SAS / SQL / R / Python (highly proficient in at least one, with the desire to learn others).
- Comfortable in a client-facing role.
- Experience in using analytical and data tooling such as R, Python, Tableau, Git, dbt etc.
- You’ll be using tools and databases including BigQuery, MySQL, Google…
We have removed 27 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.