Python jobs in London
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Python Developer (undo)
- Work experience as a Python Developer.
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework.
- Python Developer Responsibilities include writing and testing code,…
- Demonstrable development experience with Python 3 scientific and analysis libraries, specifically, numpy and scipy and python unit testing.
- Nomura is an Asia-based financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries.
- Flair for solid system design and architecture.
Engage Transform Consultancy Ltd
£95,000 a year
- 3+ years’ demonstrable experience with Python.
- We are looking for 2 Python Developers to join our London HQ of 40 strong.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
£500 - £600 a day
- The skills and experience you will need as a Senior Python Developer to thrive in this role are -.
- Our client in Central London require a Senior Python…
£500 - £600 a day
- Python Developer - Government - Outside IR35.
- Python Developer - £500-600 a day.
- They are currently looking for Python engineers –.
£40,000 - £60,000 a year
- Python Developer - up to £60,000.
- The successful Python Developer will be paid up to £60,000 along with all the above benefits.
£50,000 - £70,000 a year
- Main experience in Python development.
- To be considered for the Python Developer position you will need the following experience;
£550 - £650 a day
- Python contract- London- £550-650.00 per day.
- AWS, bdd, Django, Node.JS, Python, React.JS, TDD.
- Strong Python knowledge and experience developing complex…
- Experience of binding python into C/C++ beneficial.
- Experience of Qt, using Python for Qt/PyQt beneficial.
- Our industry-leading NUKE® range offers cutting-edge…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.