You refined by:
Devops Engineer (undo)
- You are comfortable with Go, Bash or Python.
- You are a capable coder in either Python or Go.
- Are you an experienced DevOps engineer with knowledge of AWS and…
- Can you create worlds where developers flourish?
- Could you build environments to host IoT solutions that optimise energy efficiency?
- Are you a Dev Ops Guru?
£500 - £700 a day
- I'm currently recruiting for a DevOps Engineer to work for a leading financial services company based in the city of London.
- The key skills for this role are -.
- As a DevOps Engineer you will own and support our production environment by providing pro-active monitoring, incident management and issue investigation and…
- We manage all of infrastructure through infrastructure as code pipelines and though we do not need development experience, you should be comfortable scripting…
- Experience with shell scripting, JSON/YAML, buildspecs, Dockerfile, Serverless Application Model (SAM) and Python (3+).
- Partial remote work is possible.
£80,000 - £100,000 a year
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Python, Bash.
- We are currently working with a client that works in the area of embedded intelligence.
£530 a day
- IntaPeople are recruiting for a DevOps Engineer to join a FTSE100, joining the Core Engineering team inside Infrastructure and Operations to assist in the…
£55,000 - £75,000 a year
- Scripting abilities in Python (or similar).
- Good level in Python or equivalent languages.
- We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable…
- You have working knowledge of Go, Groovy or Python and known DevOps tools.
- We are looking for a DevOps / Systems Engineer to join our organisation and lead our…
Be the first to see new Python jobs in London
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.