Python jobs in London
You refined by:
Data Scientist (undo)
- Experience with statistics/machine learning packages such as Spark MLlib, Python (scikit-learn, pandas, numpy, scipy, Matplotlib), Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch…
- Coding skills (such as Python, Java, or Scala).
- We are looking for a Data Scientist to join the band and help drive a data-first culture across Spotify.
- ✦ Hands on Python / R experience.
- Our Data team is unique, we’re a community that is the driving energy behind the work that we do.
- Experience implementing data science routines in R and/or Python.
- The primary role of a Data Scientist is to effectively configure the scientific models which…
- High proficiency working with relational databases (SQL) along with strong Python skills.
- High proficiency working with relational databases (SQL) along with…
- Strong skill with R and/or Python a plus.
- This position is an expert statistician possessing experience with various analytics tools (R, SAS JMP, Python,…
- Support the account management and planning teams across all facets of campaign measurement.
- Media and market mix modelling to inform media planning,…
- Proficiency with a programming language, preferably Python.
- We are looking for our first Data Scientist to join our small, but growing team in London.
£40,000 - £55,000 a year
- £40,000 - £55,000 per annum + excellent benefits.
- The role of Data Scientist role at Virgin Media will play a major role in developing and implementing…
- You are proficient in modern machine learning techniques, Python, and SQL.
- Worldwide Studios (WWS) is the game development division of Sony PlayStation and is…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.