You refined by:
Data Analyst (undo)
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- Salary: £40-45,000 p.a.
- Do you love data and its ability to help make the world a better place?
- Is your curiosity piqued given the chance to tap into a rich…
- Competitive Salary plus Veolia benefits.
- Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Do you like solving complex problems?
- Are you a logical thinker?
- Welcome! We’re Attest: a Consumer Growth Platform.
- We’re on a mission to bring every business closer to consumers, and empower them with the insights that drive…
£35,000 a year
- Responsible for performing data analysis, provide and communicate insights to various departments (including; risk, sales, accounting, compliance, dealing and…
- Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries.
- Fitch Group is comprised of: Fitch Ratings, a global…
- Alpha Development is an international training firm specialising in development for financial services organisations.
- Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required.
- Data sits at the heart of Revolut and plays a uniquely crucial role in what we do.
- With data we build intelligent real-time systems to personalise our product,…
- This role would suit an experienced analyst with an appetite to learn new technologies.
- The candidate will need at a minimum excellent SQL and numeracy skills…
- We are looking for a Data Analyst who will be instrumental in delivering, reporting and analysis of commercial analytics across the entire global business.
Source Information Services Limited
- Source, a leading provider of research, data, and strategic advice about the global professional services industry, is seeking more bright and brilliant…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.