Python jobs in London
London Bridge Station
£75,000 a year
- BI Analyst - SQL / Python / R / Kimball / Data Visualization / London - Remote.
- My client are looking for an experienced BI Analyst/Consultant to work with…
£400 - £450 a day
- We are currently working with an internationally recognised Scientific Research and Testing leader in looking for a Data Engineer, who are looking to fill a…
£450 - £536 a day
- Front End Developer - React / HTML5 / Python is required to work on a Commodities Pricing Platform.
- You will need to colllaborate with quants and traders on…
£60,000 - £80,000 a year
- Data visualisation - ideally python based.
- Data Scientist – Python/SQL/Machine Learning/Model building/Visualisation*.
- Salary: £60,000.00 to £80,000.00 /year.
£600 - £700 a day
- Architect, design and develop the Big Data infrastructure using technologies like Hadoop, Spark/Scala, Hive, Python, Kafka etc.
- Salary: £600.00 to £700.00 /day.
£90,000 a year
- R or Python for data analysis.
- My client, a FinTech scale up based in Old Street aiming to help people improve their credit scores are looking for a Head of BI…
£60,000 a year
- You’ll report directly into the VP Marketing where you’ll play a key role in driving and supporting data driven strategies and decision making at board level.
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- Python - comfortable with main data science libraries (e.g. Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Scikit-learn).
- Data Engineer / Data Scientist - Python / Flask / AWS is…
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- A Full Stack Engineer / Tech Lead – Python is required by my client.
- They are looking for an individual to be responsible for building out a robust and scalable…
£70,000 - £85,000 a year
- We are looking for a candidate with expertise in everything DevOps, a polyglot in multiple programming languages, but expertise in Python.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.