Python jobs in London
You refined by:
Lawrence Harvey (undo)
£100,000 a year
- Knowledge of data tools, python coding, and production tools.
- Head of Analytics, Head of Insights, SQL, Python, ETL, Data Warehouse.
£450 - £550 a week
- Data Scientist | Long Term Contract | London | Machine Learning | Python | Spark | Algorithms | Parametric and Nonparametric.
£75,000 - £90,000 a year
- Exceptional programming skills in Python (ESSENTIAL!!!).
- You can expect to work heavily with Python and a tech stack including Hadoop, Kafka, Pandas, Jupyter,…
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- This is a new Job created for a highly motivated Graduate or Junior Data Engineer with 1+ Year of Python experience.
- ETL development (e.g ODI, SQL etc).
£139 - £650 a day
- Extensive knowledge of Python is essential, must be able to demonstrate deep technical coding experience.
- Extensive experience with coding in Scala is needed,…
£450 - £500 a day
- We are currently looking for a SOC Analyst to be responsible for identifying and mitigating…
£450 a day
- My client based in central London is currently looking for a BI Developer for an initial 3 month contract (likely to be extended), to join ASAP.
£50,000 a year
- This is a new Job ideally created for a driven Data Engineer with ideally 1+ Years of hands on Python experience.
- Data Engineer Job - Rare Opportunity.
£550 - £600 a day
- I am currently looking for a SysOps Engineer for a client based in London on an initial 6 month contract (up to 18 months total).
£600 - £700 a day
- Ideally Snowflake DWH, Python, Scala, AB initio or similar.
- My client, a well-known UK retailer are currently searching for a Lead Solution Architect to join…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.