Python jobs in London
You refined by:
- The Production Domain group provides data support, including data governance, data stewardship and data curation, for production data across Upstream.
£550 - £625 a day
- You're not actively looking for a new contract, but you're here, so, having a look around to see what is out there….
Aspire Data Recruitment
£400 - £500 a day
- London, £400 - £500 per day.
- Initial 3-month contract (possible extension to 6).
- You can be based in either Birmingham or London – 3 days in the office / 2…
- Celery or a similar background async framework using Python.
- The role will involve design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Python code and…
£600 - £700 a day
- Generic scripting experience - bash, python.
- AWS CLI, CloudFormation and AWS Python SDK experience.
- The successful AWS DevOps Engineer (AWS, Terraform, AWS…
£600 - £650 a day
- Excellent skills/expertise in Python, SQL, VBA, Excel.
- VBA Developer – Python – Asset Management.
- Proven Python or VBA development/programming experience within…
£500 a day
- Tech stack: AWS, Linux, PHP, Python.
- DevOps Engineer – 3 month contract – North London – £500 per day.
- My client is looking for someone to join their tech team…
£575 - £625 a day
- A Data Scientist is required to work on reinforcement learning for dynamic pricing ventures.
- Must have experience taking solutions from concept to production in…
£350 - £400 a week
- Experience with data manipulation (e.g., Hive and/or SQL) data visualization (e.g. Tableau), statistical analysis (R or Python), with the ability to code (e.g.,…
£500 - £600 a day
- An NLP Data Scientist is required for a London based client.
- You must have experience building NLP solutions in a productionised environment and have an…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.