Public Sector jobs
£60,000 a year
- Experience of working within the public sector.
- Government to work across multiple agencies and radically transform how public.
- Assurance + Pension +10% Bonus.
- Within the role you will have responsibility for bringing your public sector, organisation design and transformation expertise along with broader consulting…
Australian High Commission
£65,206 a year
- The Australian High Commission in London is seeking a seasoned professional with high level experience of public affairs, media, and cultural sectors to lead it…
- Extensive training is available and those that join will quickly develop both their legal and commercial abilities.
- Salary and benefits are very competitive.
£48,176 a year
- You will be working with stakeholders across the globe who are passionate about human rights and are looking to exploit technology to support our mission.
- Work in a joint leadership capacity within a mechanical, electrical and public health (MEP) discipline team providing design and technical advice in a WSP…
- Comfortable working with C-level and senior executives in public sector bodies.
- Extensive experience in direct and channel selling to public sector bodies,…
£32,750 - £36,000 a year
- Shaping strategy, and new policy and legislation, to decarbonise the UK’s homes, public sector and business buildings.
People in Need (PIN)
£31,200 - £37,000 a year
- Develop guidance and public documentation on PIN’s flagship nutrition & public health approaches.
- Solid technical understanding of the nutrition sector, a…
- Exposure to public sector Value for Money assessments.
- Demonstrated success in leading and responding to high-value public sector tenders.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.