Public Sector jobs
- As well as building a strong relationship with Public Sector Sales, the Field Marketing Manager – Public Sector will also build solid relationships with the…
£80,000 a year
- Working in the public sector team you will have ownership of a mixture of local authority, education, NHS and central government accounts, mostly based along…
- Within Organisation Transformation, we have a thriving Public Sector practice.
- Within the role you will have responsibility for bringing your public sector,…
- We are currently recruiting for talented, motivated and ambitious apprentices in Site Management, Quantity Surveying, and Design Management across our Norwich,…
- Develop deep understanding of industry sector and specific segments (Central Banks, MoFA, etc..), competitive environment to allow for development Public Sector…
- Job Title: Strategic Account Manager – Public Sector.
- To exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling salesforce.com…
£48,176 a year
- Amnesty International UK seeks a Business and Human Rights Legal Researcher for our London Office in our Transnational Strategies Programme.
£28,000 a year
- On appointment the post holder will be entitled to 25 days annual leave plus 10½ days’ public and privilege holidays a year.
- Who are we looking for?
£20,655 a year
- In November 2016 the government published a code of practice on the English language requirements for public sector workers https://assets.publishing.service…
- Our Partners have a long track record of working with public sector clients and leading sector associations (eg LGA, HFMA, NHS Providers) and regularly provide…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.