Public Sector jobs
£56,808 - £66,141 a year
- This post is considered by the authority to be a customer-facing position; as such it falls within scope of the Code of Practice on English language requirement…
- Implementing an appropriate and effective project management framework for a range of public sector projects.
- Supporting the project manager in managing project…
- Experience with UK government procurement processes and in developing public sector RFx responses.
- Significant professional experience in proposal technical…
£27,476 - £31,598 a year
- What will I be doing?
- Ensure that all transactions are generated and completed with the appropriate level of control and measure in order to ensure that all…
- Holds external audit experience, delivering audit services to the Public Sector (essential).
- The Public Services team work with:
£80,000 a year
- Working in the public sector team you will have ownership of a mixture of local authority, education, NHS and central government accounts, mostly based along…
- Documented expertise in across multiple public sector agencies, for example Home Office, HMRC through to local authorities, NHS trusts and Police forces.
£69,118 - £74,118 a year
- As a Subject Lead, they will act as Ofsted’s highly credible expert in their subject, leading a range of work that promotes knowledge and insight within the…
- Experience of selling into Public sector.
- Experience of managing Public sector teams.
- Developing deep and meaningful relationships within Strategic Public…
- Within Organisation Transformation, we have a thriving Public Sector practice.
- Within the role you will have responsibility for bringing your public sector,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.