Public Sector jobs
£60,545 - £65,913 a year
- The purpose of the Intelligence and Tasking function is to ensure that RISK to the Charity sector is understood, that the Directorate’s operational RESPONSE is…
- We are looking for Consultants who will be able to work across all areas of Public Services and who:
- Are committed to developing a deep understanding of public…
£22,000 - £26,401 a year
- We are seeking a Support Officer to join the media and public enquiries team to assist the public with their queries, concerns or complaints.
- Holds external audit experience, delivering audit services to the Public Sector (essential).
- The Public Services team work with:
People in Need (PIN)
£31,200 - £37,000 a year
- Develop guidance and public documentation on PIN’s flagship nutrition & public health approaches.
- To develop the quality and scale of PIN’s programming in the…
£26,999 a year
- You will have responsibility for providing support to existing commissioning leads within the public health team.
- Valuing and respecting others’ contribution;
- Client base comprising global leaders across a truly diverse set of sectors, including tech, renewable energy, development, financial institutions, healthcare,…
- The Document Controller will set up, manage and maintain project document control systems in line with company, customer and project.
£27,000 - £30,750 a year
- Shaping strategy, and new policy and legislation, to decarbonise the UK’s homes, public sector and business buildings.
- This role will support the integration of sector, industry, and company level ESG assessments into our public market corporate credit and equity investment…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.