Prospectus £45,000 jobs
- Provision of high quality advice to broking clients and the development of a strong understanding of UK execution skills and knowledge (including, but not…
- Review of legal documents related to European NPL transactions (transaction prospectus, hedging documents, due diligence reports, etc.);
- Helps with Fund-related tasks and initiatives, including prospectus changes and new Fund launches.
- The successful candidate will work independently on…
£65,000 - £75,000 a year
- Prospectus is excited to be supporting FINCA International in their search for a new Director of Development to lead the growth and development of FINCA UK.
- The post-holder will have responsibility for Access and Participation outreach initiatives as outlined in the Access and Participation Plan.
- Preparing offering and marketing materials for loans or high yield bonds (e.g. information memorandums and prospectus, rating/roadshow/lender presentations).
- Ability to understand and decipher Prospectus, Statement of Additional Information, Investment Policies and Client Guidelines.
£65,000 - £70,000 a year
- Prospectus is committed to achieve greater diversity, and we welcome applications regardless of sex, gender, race, age, sexuality, belief or disability.
£50,000 - £54,000 a year
- A Prospectus consultant will review and assess all submitted applications.
- Brexit will create multiple challenges for those who value the protection of human…
£46,500 - £48,000 a year
- Prospectus will provide a full job description to candidates that are shortlisted.
- Prospectus is thrilled to be partnering with a progressive organisation as we…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.