Prospectus £40,000 jobs
You refined by:
- FINEX is the specialist team within Willis Towers Watson focusing on placing Directors & Officers Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Pension Trustee…
£54,545 a year
- For more information please see the attached prospectus.
- Working as part of a national team of lawyers you will manage a varied caseload of complex and…
£41,526 - £51,034 a year
- You will lead a number of key large scale projects, supporting both undergraduate and postgraduate recruitment, including Open Days, representation at UCAS…
- Basic knowledge of the European regulation applicable to financial institutions (MIFID II, new Prospectus Regulation….).
- Ability to analyse and summarise.
- Helps with Fund-related tasks and initiatives, including prospectus changes and new Fund launches.
- At Capital Group, how we work is defined by shared values…
- This responsibility includes managing equity portfolios in accordance with the stated investment objectives contained in the fund’s prospectus, trust document…
- Information memorandums and prospectus, rating/roadshow/lender presentations).
- As an Associate you will be a key player in our business strategy and execution.
£60,000 a year
- Brookes Students' Union makes a huge difference to the lives of our members through the work that we do with them;
- Everything we do is for our members.
- Ability to understand and decipher Prospectus, Statement of Additional Information, Investment Policies and Client Guidelines.
£47,842 - £57,606 a year
- Project managing the production of the College’s printed recruitment marketing materials including the Undergraduate prospectus.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.