Prospectus £25,000 jobs
You refined by:
£80,000 - £90,000 a year
- Poor numeracy remains endemic in the UK.
- Chief Executive Officer, National Numeracy.
- Lewes (with frequent travel to London).
£11 - £20 an hour
- Prospectus has very recently been appointed as an approved supplier for the London and Southern universities purchasing consortium, which includes over 100…
£25,000 a year
- A full job description will be provided by Prospectus to applicants who are successful at the initial selection process.
£12.51 an hour
- The successful candidate will have experience of providing administrative support in a membership charity.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent experience in…
- George Salter Academy Prospectus [pdf 2.5 MB].
- You will need to ensure that music plays an important role in the life of the school, both in terms of curriculum…
£23,000 - £27,000 a year
- Full job descriptions will be provided to candidates shortlisted by Prospectus.
- Our client is an award-winning frontline organisation who specialise in the…
£30,000 a year
- Prospectus are delighted to be partnering with The Skinners' Company to recruit an Estate Manager for one of their sheltered housing schemes based in Hounslow.
- We are looking for an experienced candidate to assist the UK Mandate Monitoring Team in covering both pre and post trade mandate monitoring.
£14.03 an hour
- Do you have strong audit administration skills?
- Our client is a college that delivers services by experienced doctors focused on improving the overall physical,…
£41,000 a year
- Prospectus is enthusiastic to be collaborating with a fantastic international charity in the search for their new Editor & Brand Manager.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.