You refined by:
- FINEX is the specialist team within Willis Towers Watson focusing on placing Directors & Officers Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Pension Trustee…
- Basic knowledge of the European regulation applicable to financial institutions (MIFID II, new Prospectus Regulation….).
- Ability to analyse and summarise.
- Trustee Liability, Prospectus Liability and Crime Insurance.
- The ideal candidate will have significant prior experience of placing financial.
- Helps with Fund-related tasks and initiatives, including prospectus changes and new Fund launches.
- At Capital Group, how we work is defined by shared values…
£24,430 a year
- A full job description will be provided to candidates shortlisted by Prospectus.
- Prospectus is proud to be collaborating with a leading animal welfare…
- This responsibility includes managing equity portfolios in accordance with the stated investment objectives contained in the fund’s prospectus, trust document…
£30,000 - £36,000 a year
- Prospectus is excited to be working with St John Ambulance in their search for a Prospect Researcher.
- At Prospectus we invest in your journey as a candidate and…
- For an informal discussion about this role, please contact Jess Stockford, Lottie Wihl or James Wilkinson at Prospectus or call them on 0203 479 5405.
£38,017 - £44,045 a year
- An exciting opportunity has arisen at one of London's leading universities using education, research and enterprise to transform the lives of their students.
- Review of legal documents related to European structured finance transactions (legislative documents, transaction prospectus, swap documents, etc.);
Be the first to see new Prospectus jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.