Project People £45,000 jobs
£550 - £650 a day
- Experience of delivering IT change/service transition projects using project management methodologies.
- Strong leadership, people and communications skills.
£390 - £430 a day
- Proven ability to manage effective project governance activities and manage sponsors including progress reporting (project update and financials) to project and…
- Experience in infrastructure/ built environment project delivery.
- As a project manager you will be required to take on the project management for a number of…
- Extensive background in delivering successful projects as a Project Manager.
- This is a challenging yet rewarding position suited for someone with a strong track…
£54,000 a year
- Project Manager with public and private sector experience with strong people change management skills available now.
- You will also have experience in:
- Strong influencing and project management skills.
- Lead teams adhering to project governance.
- Managing dependencies, risks, plans, costs and resourcing for each…
£450 - £550 a day
- Undertake regular and routine project health checks using the standardised template to monitor project progress and escalate risks and issues through the agreed…
£600 a day
- Experience in the delivery of projects; with particular emphasis on the management of suppliers and stakeholders Experience of governance and risk control…
- Strong leadership; people and communications skills.
- Project management: 3 years (Preferred).
- Experience in the delivery of projects; with particular emphasis…
£51,592 a year
- This role will see you lead on all project management activities for your projects.
- We are looking for a business focussed project manager to support the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.