Project People £45,000 jobs
£390 - £430 a day
- Proven ability to manage effective project governance activities and manage sponsors including progress reporting (project update and financials) to project and…
£445 a day
- Experience of dealing with client projects and liaising with people at all levels.
- Responsible for the development of the project plan and budget working with…
- Lead any associated projects at site level related to the activity including interface with projects, space management and other actors.
£61,429 - £72,440 a year
- Significant people management experience with experience of leading a multi-disciplined workforce.
- Leads the management of several stakeholders and Consultants…
£23.36 an hour
- Plan, control and deliver assigned projects independently.
- All tasks must be performed with a right first time ethic in order to meet business-wide Safety,…
- Experience of successfully managing projects.
- Manage consultants, including evaluation of tenders, and collaborate with academic institutions carrying out…
£380 - £430 a day
- Effective experience of stakeholder engagement, enthusing people, maintaining trust and supporting groups participation over time.
£52.27 an hour
- Leadership - undertake people management or build an effective team to support projects and other Information Management & Technology activities.
£30 an hour
- Working as part of an integrated project team, including regular engagement with project management, procurement (supply chain) and operations.
£30 an hour
- To provide the justification, planning and project management of capital expenditure following the relevant BMS and PIE process, creating Technical Requirement…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.