Project People £45,000 jobs
£400 - £420 a day
- Experience in managing business projects and implementations.
- Project Management (e.g. ITIL, Prince2, and Six Sigma).
- Influencer with good negotiations skills.
£750 - £800 a day
- Manage the Training/Adoption lead and Divisional Change Project Managers.
- The Business Change Lead / Senior Change Manager will manage the people element of the…
£500 a day
- Facilitating the appointment of individuals to project teams.
- Managing both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects.
£350 - £380 a day
- Work closely with the core project team.
- Worked on software solution/ development projects (Desirable).
- The Business Analyst (BPM, Agile, SCRUM, Data) will be…
£400 - £500 a day
- To assist the Workday project team as a point of contact for Time and Absence for assigned countries within the Workday Transformation Program at a day-to-day…
£550 a day
- Experience of producing design artefacts and relating ideas / information to other team members and non-technical people;
- C# Development Team Leader (C#, .
£380 - £400 a day
- Managing projects as required and ensuring that outcomes are as defined by requirements.
- Managing the Out of Hours Rota, ensuring that the right people are in…
£500 - £525 a day
- Strong leadership ability and people management skills.
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects as directed.
- To assist in the development and implementation of…
£300 - £400 a day
- Project Management qualification or strong project management experience desirable.
- Deliver the project on time and to cost.
- Owner of project environments and data setup, supported by technical specialists.
- Able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills to provide examples of dealing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.