Project People £45,000 jobs
£54,000 a year
- This role requires a balance between project managerial duties and advanced technological skills.
- This role requires a balance between project managerial duties…
£500 a day
- Facilitating the appointment of individuals to project teams.
- Managing both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects.
£60,000 - £80,000 a year
- Hands on experience working on large scale complex projects, and of working in fast paced regulatory environments to strict deadlines.
£350 - £450 a day
- Opportunity to work on ground breaking digital projects.
- Collaborative environment with people encouraged to take responsibility and accountability with no…
- Job Title: Payload Project Manager.
- Organise/attend internal project reviews and reporting (technical, schedule, cost) with senior company management.
£65,650 a year
- In this role you will support our technologists as we deliver key projects and daily workloads.
- Job Details (6 Month Fixed-Term Contract).
- Microsoft office experience (in particular Word, Excel, Visio, Project and PowerPoint).
- Excellent project management and planning skills, with experience of…
- As a project manager in the Planning & Project Management function, reporting to the Head of Planning & Project Management, you will be responsible for…
£180 a day
- Travel: Will be required - UK only.
- CityFibre are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join the team on a temporary basis primarily to recover cash…
- Check all incoming post and manage the project email box.
- Assist the site project team in site set up.
- Check and collate all incoming mail received within the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.