Project People £30,000 jobs
- IPM is seeking to appoint a Project Coordinator to support the successful coordination of the High Street Task Force Project.
£34,053 a year
- Experience of project management processes.
- Strong organisation skills and highly effective in keeping projects on track.
- Interpersonal skills will be key.
£40,071 a year
- We’ve got passionate people in all our teams, and we’ve got so much more we want to achieve.
- We're looking for someone to lead a project to continue to build…
£30,000 a year
- As a Project Analyst, you’ll be supporting projects within a large portfolio.
- Experience of monitoring project financials and project resource supply & demand…
£32,000 a year
- There will also be the opportunity to help us manage key projects and events.
- It’s an extremely interesting and challenging role where you will also get…
£150 - £200 a day
- The Project Support Engineer (Windows 10, Office 365, Excel, Avecto) will need previous experience of large scale projects or migrations.
£29,270 - £32,080 a year
- Experience of project planning and administration.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to relate to people at all levels.
£32,000 - £35,000 a year
- Charity People are thrilled to be working with a wonderful Education Charity, searching for an enthusiastic Project Manager to join their team.
£38,975 - £45,769 a year
- This role works across HR, Finance, Business Management and Procurement, and is critical to ensuring that the teams can meet the requirements of corporate…
£34,189 - £38,460 a year
- The candidate must have experience of managing people to achieve project outcomes, and use these skills to successfully managing risk within the project…
Be the first to see new Project People £30,000 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.