- Responsible for gathering project completion feedback and organising project debrief meetings/calls.
- Helping manage production of projects, timelines and…
- Effectively communicate and manage project expectations to project sponsors, team members, and other external/internal key stakeholders through various mediums.
- We keep pushing the boundaries of science to deliver life -changing medicines that address significant unmet medical need in diseases affecting millions of…
- Our teams in London, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of…
- The successful candidate will have had experience of coordinating and/or managing engagement projects.
- A track-record of working on volunteering, charitable or…
£48,000 a year
- This vision cannot be achieved without harnessing the imagination and the creative problem-solving capability of talented people whatever their background.
- Closing of the month end revenue which involves, ensuring that all projects are up to date, project billing, project revenue recognition, agree final figures…
Lake District National Park
£27,116 - £32,331 a year
- We are looking for someone who has experience in delivering environmental and recreational projects and is competent and confident in applying rigorous project…
- Excellent communication skills – able to deal with people at all levels, good written communication and confident telephone manner.
- Prepares detailed project plans of an engagement within the standards of project management methodologies detailing schedules, controls, resources, costs and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.