Project People jobs
- Maersk are recruiting for a talented Project Manager to join our EDI team, to take full ownership of project including project plan, scope, cost, work schedule,…
£17,316 - £18,701 a year
- The project aims to make a positive contribution to the Council's wider aims by helping to minimise and manage the risks posed by young people engaging in…
- ¤ You will be assigned to small internal projects and support Project Managers on larger external projects in order to gain valuable experience on all aspects…
- A smart, driven and versatile Project Executive to support the delivery of projects across a number of agency disciplines.
- Who we are looking for:
£45,105 a year
- Having excellent Project Management and Leadership Skills.
- As a Project Manager, you must be able to take full responsibility for the definition, approach,…
The Duke of Edinburgh Award
£29,000 a year
- We are looking for a new Project Officer to join our London Regional Office.
- Our structured programme of volunteering, physical and skills based challenges…
- Develop and produce project plans for all projects being managed by the project centre.
- To provide project planning services to the Project Centre.
- You may be involved with projects including:
- In addition, there will be many HR related projects to participate in and an array of learning & development…
- Have experience working with digital agencies and management consultancies, preferably on the following types of projects (software delivery, UX, business…
£47,504 - £59,229 a year
- And adapting plans, direction and focus of projects based on relevant information and knowledge.
- Help local areas target and undertake improvement work where we…
Be the first to see new Project People jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.