Project People jobs
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Team Leader (undo)
£24,900 - £27,044 a year
- For this post we are seeking an ambitious, motivated, proactive individual who will be responsible for leading a team to achieve a high standard of performance…
- Becoming a Team Leader with Recruiting Partnering Project (RPP):
- Capita Recruiting Partnering Project (RPP), part of Capita plc, has been working with the…
£29,636 - £31,371 a year
- The vision of LBS is to provide the highest quality, best value building services for the people of Leeds.
- The service is committed to investing in our people…
£10.00 - £10.30 an hour
- We are looking for people who will bring great energy, creativity and innovative ideas to supporting individuals and getting the most out of this exciting…
Palladium Group, Inc.
- Project partners and other stakeholders.
- Maintain up to date project logs and registers;
- O Ensure the project provides and demonstrates Value for Money.
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- There’s a variety of different career opportunities which enable people to fulfil their potential and we provide an award-winning range of training, recognised…
£43,575 a year
- It will also be responsible for delivering change projects (including LEAN).
- Keeping people safe on the railway is at the heart of everything we do, safe…
- We need talented people to keep winning.
- Lead your own swim lane in projects as required;
- Run and participate in design risk assessments (both internally within…
Domestic & General (D&G)
£7,600 a year
- Are you a driven and engaging people leader?
- Take responsibility to manage all people related issues, communicating clearly the expectations of agents.
- Use of Causeway project accounting system.
- Awarded Investors in People Silver, a member of the 5% Club and recognised as an Investor in Diversity.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.