Project People jobs
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Site Manager (undo)
- Monitor and understand position against contract programme, agree recovery programmes with the Project Manager.
- Ensure the timely delivery of MI, project reporting and forecasting.
- You will ensure projects are safely delivered on time to budget and achieve the highest…
- The successful candidate will have to demonstrate strong project management skills with the ability to manage, support and guide their site teams, creating a…
- We are committed to improving and developing our people.
- Successful delivery against project KPIs (CCS, H&S, CSAT etc.
- We aim to be the employer of choice:
- From rail to road, housing to healthcare, however large the project or contract, we know that it is always personal to the people who use it and those that are…
£29,507 - £31,966 a year
- Our 200-year vision is to restore a landscape-scale mosaic of deciduous woodland, wood pasture, heath and mire that really delivers for people and nature.
- We are Investors in People accredited We work hard to create an environment for job satisfaction, where our workforce feel that they are instrumental in…
- Ensure projects are snagged and defects remedied before handover.
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office & Project.
- 23 Days Hols & BH.
£56,000 a year
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Project.
- Awareness of the Project Profit Plan and understand your role in implementing this.
- At Morgan Sindall Property Services (MSPS) we believe that talented people are key to our success.
- Whether it’s investing in new technology, developing the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.