Project People jobs
- Job Title: Senior Project Manager.
- Experience cultivating talent and setting a culture tone, leading by example, hiring for the future, developing and…
- Reporting to the Global Digital Lead, the Senior Project Manager is responsible for co-ordinating a programme of digital media transformation projects across…
£46,140 a year
- As a Senior Project Manager, you'll combine three vital qualities: leadership, team focus and expert technical knowledge.
- Go to previous or next page.
£52,845 - £71,411 a year
- Develop and maintain Project Plans.
- Day to day management and leadership of the project and the project team.
- Senior Project Manager – Common Capabilities.
- Senior Project Managers will also often play a people / team management role within the projects / programmes they work on.
- Role Title: Senior Project Manager.
- ? Ready to embrace larger project responsibility.
- RPS are looking for a Senior Project Manager, with proven experience in delivering challenging projects to…
- Lead and manage assigned projects through the full project lifecycle.
- Hold a recognised project management qualification (e.g. PRINCE2 Practitioner or PMI…
- Organise teamwork, create a balanced work schedule and ensure people are able to deliver results.
- Demonstrate expertise in the delivery of projects through…
- + Experience of project managing multiple large/complex projects.
- + Project management experience essential.
- Maintain a learning tracker throughout the projects…
- As a Senior Project Manager you will successfully deliver the project to customer satisfaction and in accordance with Morgan Sindall standards.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.