Project People jobs
You refined by:
London SE1 (undo)
£18,000 a year
- We’re looking a people person with excellent communication skills.
- We’re looking for a placement student to join our People and Culture team.
£11 an hour
- The overnight operations of our night shelter project which accommodates around 35 people per night.
- Empathetic approach to people in difficult situations.
- Integrating tools that measure and enhance marketing ROI, sales performance and funnel tracking requires careful orchestration and an eye for innovation.
£23,779 - £29,495 a year
- Ability to speak to people over the telephone and face to face.
- You usually work within a supportive team structure, under the direction of relevant team…
- Team sizes tend to be 2-4 people and consist of a Project Director, Project Manager, and one or two consultants.
- As a Junior Consultant, you will:
£23,595 a year
- Attend planning meetings/reviews for people who use the service.
- Maintain up to date records of all care/support needs for people who use the service.
- We are looking for a talented graduate-level candidate who is looking to take their first steps in Project Management to join our manufacturing practice as a…
- Working with Project Managers to create, maintain and evolve a range of project documentation in appropriate formats to help stakeholders understand key aspects…
- Participate in projects and process development for the group or region.
- Learn more at our International Careers website.
- Other European languages a bonus.
- You will also be required to support in the development of engineering solutions to specific project requirements and will have the ability to work…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.