Project People jobs
You refined by:
London SE1 (undo)
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- The project officers will be supporting the project team leader in delivering the aims and objectives of the project's plan.
- Access to various discount cards.
- We want people to build exceptional careers during their time at PwC.
- We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse…
£65,000 a year
- We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed.
- Flexibly manage and run complex projects in either an agile,…
- Responsible for technical delivery on one or more people and change projects, with oversight and support from Arup Project Manager/ Director.
- Ensure each project and work package is closed out in accordance with company / project procedures.
- Ensure compliance with technical integrity standards and…
£30,000 a year
- Research and other ad-hoc project management.
- They aim to be the best at what they do and care about their people and their development.
- Responsible for end-to-end completion and ownership of projects and tasks associated with entity changes.
- A leading multinational technology company is looking…
- Our team works across the end to end delivery of projects and you will be required to manage cross functional teams to ensure the project is successfully…
- Developing a project holiday chart for population by the project team.
- Subsea Production Systems (SPS) and Surf combined Projects are a great way of bringing…
£22,600 a year
- Sense are looking for a Buddying Project Assistant to support with the delivery of a high quality, child-led and person centred buddying service for children…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.