£30,288 - £37,282 a year
- Using the project outline, the post holder will have responsibility for developing the scope of the project work through relationship building with colleagues…
£25,000 - £27,000 a year
- Ability to relate to people from different backgrounds and with a range of support needs including people with mental health issues and long-term conditions.
£80 a day
- We take a team approach to our projects, where everyone has a voice.
- At SharkNinja, our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home…
£24,759 - £30,168 a year
- Assisting in research and providing support for policy development and projects.
- You may be leaving school or college but not necessarily, apprenticeships are…
£70,000 a year
- As a result we are now looking for an experienced project manager on a 2-year fixed term contract to take responsibility for the delivery of our residential…
- Support the successful passage of TGI projects through departments.
- Assisting in the overall improvement and development of TGI projects.
Sir John Soane's Museum
- Experience of managing externally funded projects.
- Excellent general IT, administrative, organisational and people management skills.
£29,000 a year
- We will also expect you to demonstrate your ability to communicate and influence effectively, as well as showing your potential and desire to lead people.
- This role is open specifically for people who are looking to work Flexibly.
- We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse…
£22,742 a year
- To complete any adhoc cleaning requests/projects as requested by the Facilities Manager.
- Serco is a Disability Confident Employer committed to employing and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.