You refined by:
London SE1 (undo)
£22,346 - £24,074 a year
- As a project worker your responsibilities will also involve you developing, supporting and motivating the young people we house.
- Interviews to be held on:
- We’re looking for people who are friendly and good communicators.
- We are looking for people who can prove that they are passionate about radio.
- On this programme, you’ll develop the skills to transform our clients businesses across people, processes and technology.
- Unlock the power of your mind.
£30,000 a year
- We realise that people are different;
- 29th November 2019 however roles are filled on a rolling basis.
- Each year we offer up to 28 graduates from all different…
- Provide relevant support to Project Managers and Project Coordinators on their projects, your specific duties will be communicated through a clear roles and…
- Making appropriate onward referrals, signposting young people to support services with partner agencies and positive activities where appropriate, and…
- Working with Programme Manager and develop project management standards and process to bring consistency across the projects.
- What’s in it for you?
- Arranging global visits, team offsites, internal projects.
- The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create.
- Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc.
£38,975 - £45,769 a year
- A new position has arisen for the role of a Project Business Co-ordinator role within the Global Operations team.
£23,528 - £28,490 a year
- You’ll be responsible for invoicing, donor financial reporting, organising project meetings, and support the Project Manager in setting up agile project…
Be the first to see new Project People jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.