Project People jobs
- Strong Project leadership, ownership and co-ordination in a project environment skill.
- People management skills, including the ability to coach, mentor, support…
- Setting up, monitoring, and adhering to project schedules.
- Support the successful passage of TGI projects through departments.
- A positive and mature attitude.
- Support the department in dealing with large projects, from admin and organisation, through to client deliveries.
- THE NITTY GRITTY OF THE ROLE.
- Manage internal project kick off meeting with Sales and Resources teams to review materials, finalize all project requirements and determine timelines and…
- Take responsibility for the logistical side of our healthcare research projects.
- The ability to work on a project basis and hit deadlines.
- Successfully undertaking ongoing project coordination providing support to project leads and other team members in delivering projects.
- Our project managers are responsible for the completion of projects on time, within budget and to the highest possible standard.
- Develop familiarity and understanding of project costs.
- Summary of Purpose of Role:
- Research Executive (Skale 40): At this entry level, you are building your…
- Managing projects to ensure they run smoothly, meeting quality, time and budget targets.
- Not only will this ensure you develop smart research expertise (and you…
- Project Lead our most complex Innovation projects.
- A successful track record of delivering projects across the end to end project management lifecycle.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.