Project People jobs
You refined by:
£26,000 a year
- The project will digitally preserve almost half a million sound recordings, make it easier for people to discover and access them, and establish a network of…
£25,801 - £28,785 a year
- Gloucestershire Archives is looking for an enthusiastic Archivist with excellent people skills to appraise, arrange and catalogue community archives as part of…
Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts
£29,000 a year
- We are looking for an excellent project manager with great people skills to lead and manage the Upstream Thinking Project for Cornwall Wildlife Trust.
£17,316 - £18,590 a year
- The HYPE service is about young people championing change in health.
- We value young people with experience of using services to raise awareness;
£31,433 - £34,589 a year
- The success of these projects involves management of collaborative working relationships with not only colleagues in IIED but also existing partners in Latin…
£400 - £420 a day
- Experience in managing business projects and implementations.
- Proven project management and change management skills.
- ITIL, Prince2, and Six Sigma).
£23,545 a year
- Recruitment and engagement of vulnerable young people to 1:1/groupwork.
- The groups provide a safe and supportive environment for young people to explore…
£37,510 - £43,361 a year
- The Project Manager is a specialist role within the Digital Service, establishing, managing and continuously improving projects and project delivery within the…
£38,975 - £45,769 a year
- This role works across HR, Finance, Business Management and Procurement, and is critical to ensuring that the teams can meet the requirements of corporate…
£32,000 a year
- There will also be the opportunity to help us manage key projects and events.
- It’s an extremely interesting and challenging role where you will also get…
Be the first to see new Project People jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.