Pro People jobs
£20,618 - £46,566 a year
- Personal Trainer – Cwmbran - Full Time & Part Time opportunities available.
- With all of the services of Nuffield Health at your fingertips, as a Wellbeing…
£17,139 a year
- You will have the confidence and empathy to provide excellent customer care to all sorts of people.
- You will support the smooth running of our reception and…
£34,960 a year
- Deliver a high-quality diagnostic imaging service for a very varied caseload – within the department, on the ward and in theatre.
£17,139 a year
- The Client Services team will deal with membership enquiries, appointments and bookings with the highest standard of attention to detail and customer focus.
£28,000 a year
- Combine a passion for delivering excellent patient care, with the ability to manage varied and interesting caseloads.
- You will also be flexible and motivated.
£17,300 a year
- Support the cleaning of theatre equipment and environment.
- Be comfortable with a physical role which involves pushing beds and lifting heavy equipment.
£8.60 an hour
- Assist in providing cover for sickness or holidays.
- Assist in the booking of patients into consultant diaries.
- Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive.
£16,829 a year
- To provide administrative assistance and support to the team, ensuring accuracy and a customer / colleague focus.
- Contract Type - Permanent, Part Time.
£22,750 a year
- They provide assistance with a range of diagnostic imaging procedures and support the administrative staff within the department.
£17,355 a year
- As an Administration Assistant in our Medical Secretarial Department you will;
- O - Provide support to medical secretaries; filing notes, taking calls, preparing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.