Pro People jobs
You refined by:
£22,295 a year
- Great salary plus shift pay.
- 25 days paid holiday per annum plus bank holidays (pro-rata).
- Free secure parking and bike storage.
- We are excited to announce that Registration for our 2020 Recruitment Fair is now open.
- At the Recruitment Fair you will have the opportunity to meet Head of…
- Available between Monday and Saturday, Sundays on a pro rota basis CONTRACT IS 9HRS PER WEEK Shift patterns vary on a weekly basis, but four weeks rotas are…
- Ability to confidently deal with demanding situations, people and requirements.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to liaise with people across…
- No previous experience required, but must be prepared to try a wide range of different food products involving a variety of different flavours and textures.
- Age 16-17 Starter Rate: £6.90.
- Age 16-17 Full Rate: £7.12.
- Age 18+ Starter Rate: £8.21.
- Age 18+ Full Rate: £8.38.
- Shift Pattern and Contracted Hours.
£35,844 - £42,793 a year
- Aspire to HE provides Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG) and engaging events and activities for young people in schools/colleges and in higher education…
£36,600 a year
- Working closely with the HR Business Partner and ER consultant, you will act as the key point of contact for queries relating to HR policies and processes,…
The Courtauld Institute of Art
£23,050 - £26,361 a year
- We are seeking to recruit an experienced and pro-active Registrar of Exhibitions to oversee the planning and preparation of The Courtauld Gallery’s ambitious…
- London | £20,400 Pro Rata.
- Finance Internship Programme: 15th June – 24th July 2020.
- Think you know Royal Mail?
- Get a glimpse into your future.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.