Principal Designer £50,000 jobs
- Understand how to motivate and control designers and engineers to produce quality work on target and to budget.
- Proven understanding of Pipe Specification.
£45,000 - £55,000 a year
- Consultancy experience in the Principal Designer role, and comfortable delivering projects with no supervision.
- Grad IOSH and CMaPS would be advantageous.
- Detailed knowledge of at least one discipline (Arch, C&S, M&E, Cost Planning & Planning) and an ability to co-ordinate multi-disciplinary teams of designers.
- As our Principal, you’ll be a BSc qualified or Chartered Engineer.
- Stantec are looking forward to a period of expansion over the coming years and our Civil…
£80,000 - £90,000 a year
- Senior Design Manager - Principal Contractor.
- Coordination and management of Design Managers and Designers, ensuring all work is up to standards and produced on…
£65,000 - £75,000 a year
- Manage external designers, design consultants & design coordinators.
- Working for a principal contractor with a successful track record of delivering projects on…
- Stantec are looking to appoint a Principal Structural Technician (BIM) in our busy multidisciplinary central London (Clerkenwell) practice.
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- Software experience in TEDDS, Tekla Structural Designer, Fastrack Portal Frame, CADS Wall Panel, P Frame and MasterSeries Retaining Wall would be desirable.
- As a Principal Engineer, you will be responsible for a range of stimulating and challenging assignments including but not limited to:
SQ Computer Personnel Limited
£50,000 - £65,000 a year
- Facilitate collaboration between engineers, product owners and designers to solve challenging problems.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.