Principal Designer £50,000 jobs
£45,000 - £55,000 a year
- Consultancy experience in the Principal Designer role, and comfortable delivering projects with no supervision.
- Grad IOSH and CMaPS would be advantageous.
£65,000 - £85,000 a year
- Coordination and management of Design Managers and Designers, ensuring all work is up to standards and produced on time.
- Supplier Management: liaising with external suppliers including designers, website agencies, database and registration companies to ensure campaigns are…
- The Infrastructure business provides outline/detailed design services to major infrastructure and associated services; e.g. Technical Advisor, Principal…
- Principal Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer.
- Wood is recruiting a Principal EC&I Engineer with experience in the nuclear industry to join our…
- We're seeking an experienced Chartered Structural Engineer to join our reputable Structures team in Oxford to support our Directors in growing our structural…
£55,000 - £65,000 a year
- A really diverse product design role, you will get the opportunity to work end-to-end, collaborating with three other Product Designers, the Principal Designer,…
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- Software experience in TEDDS, Tekla Structural Designer, Fastrack Portal Frame, CADS Wall Panel, P Frame and MasterSeries Retaining Wall would be desirable.
- Detailed knowledge of at least one discipline (Arch, C&S, M&E, Cost Planning & Planning) and an ability to co-ordinate multi-disciplinary teams of designers.
- As our Principal, you’ll be a BSc qualified or Chartered Engineer.
- Stantec are looking forward to a period of expansion over the coming years and our Civil…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.