Principal Designer £50,000 jobs
- The purpose of this role is to develop and deliver the Principle Designers role as required, for all our worksites, under the control of Greater Anglia.
- We are staffed by naval architects, marine engineers, structural engineers and designers all with extensive experience of the offshore, marine, defence and…
- You’ll be influential across our design systems and consumer, retailer, internal applications and websites.
- Taking a level of ownership of the brand and how it…
- Working directly with the Design Director and Lead Designers to translate the core pillars of the game into exciting and captivating gameplay experiences.
£60,000 a year
- Work alongside the principal visual designer in creating and establishing the new community of practice for visual design.
- Competitive salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits.
- The purpose of the role is to ensure optimal operation of the infrastructure, applications and platforms…
- The role will require experience of S&C design and will include acting as the lead designer or as the Contractor’s Responsible Engineer (CRE).
- Troubleshoot existing data structure designs where they do not deliver the expected results and support the data source designers in implementing changes to…
- Supervise designers in the production of drawings.
- We are currently seeking a Principal EC&I Engineer to provide or deliver engineering conceptual and detailed…
- Working within a multidisciplinary team with engineers and designers, in the production of design deliverables for projects within the oil & gas and energy…
£50,000 a year
- Ensure quality checks are performed on all work done by UX Developers to ensure that work can be released for testing with minimal bugs and are consistent with…
- At least 6 years of experience working as a Product Designer, Senior UI/ UX designer/ UX Designer.
- They will understand the needs of both our users and clients…
- Comply with the duties of the designer under CDM 2015 regulations.
- Murphy are currently recruiting this role to support their growing water business to ensure…
Human Capital Solutions
£48,000 - £60,000 a year
- Whilst you will have a bias towards an electrical engineering discipline you must be capable of acting as lead-designer in managing a multidisciplinary design…
The Green Solutions Recruitment
£65,000 a year
- Masters Degree in Urban Design.
- Professional experience working with internationally renowned practices.
- Excellent drawing, graphics and communication skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.