Principal Designer jobs
You refined by:
£41,300 - £50,000 a year
- Communication and influencing skills are critical for this role as you will be required to coach, motivate and liaise with colleages at all organisational…
- Advising and guiding Engineers, Designers and Draughtspersons including apprentices and graduates.
- Responsible for the technical integrity of the design…
- As a Principal Engineer you will have technical responsibility for work package delivery and you will have mentoring opportunities for less Senior Engineers.
- Awareness of principals of managing development processes with an interest in agile development practices e.g. XP, Scrum.
- Due to increased workload we are seeking to recruit a Principal OLE Design Engineer.
- The successful candidate will support the Engineering Manager in managing a…
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- The role is available to principal and associate levels ideally with 10 years or more experience.
- You will work alongside other urban designers, town planners…
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- UX/UI Designer, West Yorkshire, Permanent.
- Enjoys working as part of a team of designers and creative leadership.
- Contribute to Digital brand guidelines.
- Detailed knowledge of at least one discipline (Arch, C&S, M&E, Cost Planning & Planning) and an ability to co-ordinate multi-disciplinary teams of designers.
- As a VizRT Graphics Designer you are responsible for the creation of innovative VizRT design, operation and template creation/management in coordination with…
- Understand how to motivate and control designers and engineers to produce quality work on target and to budget.
- Proven understanding of Pipe Specification.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.