Primary Care Services £25,000 jobs
- Promoting exceptional products using your specialist sales skills to deliver the right outcomes in the new NHS.
- A UK driving licence (no more than 6 points).
- To be responsible for reviewing operational policies and procedures for all services, recommending and implementing changes.
Dorking Healthcare Limited
- A good understanding of the needs of the frail elderly is essential and knowledge of community services and personalised care available would also be desirable.
Essex Primary Care Careers
- Calling all Critical Care Clinical Professionals looking to help us with Covid 19!
- Please note this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act …
£15.98 - £23.09 an hour
- IC24 provides services to over 6 million patients, including GP led out of hour’s services, NHS 111, primary care and secondary care support services as well as…
£37,580 - £43,778 a year
- IC24 provides services to over 6 million patients, including GP led out-of-hours services, NHS 111, primary care and secondary care support services and health…
- Lead the development of innovative professional services programs.
- Improve quality and consistency of professional services activities in country level.
North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trus...
£31,365 - £37,890 a year
- This work will be based within clinics across primary and secondary care, day centres, domiciliary visits and residential/nursing homes.
East Riding of Yorkshire
£30,000 a year
- Confidential nature, excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Experience of working within the NHS, general practice or health and social care…
- You will work closely with a range of customers to positively promote engagement with CooperVision MiSight 1 day and the myopia management category amongst eye…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.