Primary Care Services jobs
£24,811 - £27,483 a year
- This is a part time post, 25 hours per week, based in the London Borough of Greenwich.
- You will have experience of the use of various IT applications including…
Dorking Healthcare Limited
- A good understanding of the needs of the frail elderly is essential and knowledge of community services and personalised care available would also be desirable.
£7,060 - £7,608 a year
- The Adult Psychology Service provides Secondary Care Psychological support to CMHTs throughout Dorset, through individual psychological assessment, therapy…
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- As an 8-8 service, there is an expectation to provide 20% of agreed clinical appointments after 5pm or before 9am.
- These posts are substantive full-time or part time, and will attract all of the benefits of NHS employment including NHS pension and time served enhancements.
- The successful applicant’s primary responsibility will be to deliver driver training and education on the 4-week FutureQuals driving course.
£21.01 an hour
- The Urgent Care Practitioner will be required to work flexibly to meet service demand.
- They will demonstrate safe, clinical decision-making and expert care for…
- Actively contributing to clinical audit in data collection and analysis to ensure ongoing high standards of care.
£60 - £100 a day
- HLTA Part Time needed ASAP in the Leicester area.
- The school are seeking HLTAs with previous experience of working in Primary Schools.
£16.63 an hour
- These are bank posts and the hours can varyfrom 7 ½ hours to 37.5 hours per week dependant on the needs of the service and your availability with an expectation…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.