Primary Care Services jobs
You refined by:
Care UK Healthcare (undo)
£45,000 a year
- With plenty of primary care experience, you will be leading from the front, keeping your skills sharp by delivering some clinics directly and developing…
£48,500 a year
- Care UK is the Health in Justice market leader, providing healthcare services to offenders across the country.
- Nursing in prison is never dull or predictable.
£31,000 - £38,000 a year
- Care UK is the Health in Justice market leader - 2 years ago we were managing 12 prison healthcare services and in 2019 we're providing healthcare services in…
£30,090 a year
- We provide a range of both physical and psychosocial health care service, including long term conditions, primary care, wound care, sexual health, mental health…
£28,000 - £32,000 a year
- Prison Healthcare experience is not essential, however experience in primary care is desirable.
- As a Primary Care Nurse you will be an integral part of the…
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- You will also be working as part of a larger multi-disciplinary team, alongside the primary care and pharmacy teams.
- I treat more than just symptoms!
£9.70 - £12.24 an hour
- NHS 111 is designed to improve and simplify access to non-emergency health care by providing access to a full range of services including referrals into…
£20.80 - £26.00 an hour
- Care UK has been awarded a new contract for the delivery of Integrated Urgent Care (IUC) services across Surrey.
- Care UK was founded in 1982.
- Have a knowledge of local primary care services.
- A&E, Primary Care or Minor Injuries/Illness.
- The OOH’s operates out of a number of existing primary care…
£36,000 a year
- Care UK are the Health in Justice Market leader, providing healthcare services to offenders across the country.
- I treat more than just symptoms.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.