Photography jobs in Birmingham B42
You refined by:
- Commission new photography when necessary.
- There’s a wide variety of roles that include building and maintaining websites, running marketing campaigns,…
Cookson Precious Metals Ltd
- Utilising the onsite studio, using a range technical equipment and using video editing software.
- Experience working with websites, attending events, print…
- To ensure Homebuilding & Renovating produces best-in-class news and information for the self build, extension and wider housing sector.
- Download photos to the library promptly ensuring regular management of central photography, coordinate photos with designers, project managers, clients and the…
- You must also respond to reasonable requests from the Content Director to help create any of the Group’s output, including its magazines, bookazines, websites,…
- The job holder will be tasked with creating insightful, expert content to serve the information needs of people building and renovating their own home.
Skirting 4 U LTD
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- To be successful in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate an ability to produce high quality content consistently.
Galaxy Store Ltd
- Previous experience in product photography and Photoshop.
- Photoshop and Product Photography: 1 year (Preferred).
- Keeping the workplace neat and tidy.
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Reporting to the Marketing Director, the successful candidate will produce high quality digital content; from encapsulating great product photography (in studio…
- Work alongside Sales and Marketing to build, develop and grow the websites.
- Produce social media and web copy such as case studies, news articles and more.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.