Photography jobs in Birmingham B42
You refined by:
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- A degree in Photography is essential, while qualification in Ophthalmic or Medical Photography is highly desirable.
£150 a week
- Big Button is a UK Top 50 strategic video agency.
- We partner with organisations to deliver maximum success from video, across three key verticals:
£146 a week
- Creating daily photography and video content of day to day operations and products to promote through social media channels.
- Engage in weekly team meetings.
£25,383 a year
- Supporting the administration of the Digital Design & Media studio and the wider Training Development department.
- Level 5 Graphic Design Based Qualification.
- Commission new photography when necessary.
- That’s more than any other major housebuilder.
- There’s a wide variety of roles that include building and maintaining…
Venture Franchise Services
£16,500 - £20,000 a year
- Have at least 3 years experience in studio portrait photography and know Photoshop and light-room to a high level.
- The role will offer you:
- Work well in a team.
£146 a week
- Hotel TV Company is a young, vibrant company based in Birmingham City Centre.
- We are a growing company, looking to increase our customer base and surpass our…
- Homebuilding & Renovating is Britain’s leading brand for people who build, extend or renovate their own home.
- Commissioning technical content for the magazine.
- You must also respond to reasonable requests from the Content Director to help create any of the Group’s output, including its magazines, bookazines, websites,…
- Download photos to the library promptly ensuring regular management of central photography, coordinate photos with designers, project managers, clients and the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.