Part Time Retail jobs in Starcross
You refined by:
- Should you be under 18 and applying for a role in England you will be required to be in part time education or voluntary work and including your paid employment…
- A night shift will see you completing corridor checks, noise patrols and making sure our guests are in an environment where they can sleep soundly.
£7.70 an hour
- After all, it’s brilliant, friendly, knowledgeable people that makes us special.
- If you’re enthusiastic and brilliant with people, we’ve a great job in store…
- Ideally, have a full UK driving license, as you’ll also need to operate a forklift truck to ensure our delivery drivers get in and out in double quick time.
- You will combine your expert understanding of the Joules products with a friendly, welcoming approach to provide exceptional customer service within the store.
£9.02 an hour
- You will already have shop/retail experience or have looked after volunteers within a Charity shop setting.
- You will need to drive and have access to your own…
- Make the grade and you could soon be part of a friendly store team – and a business that’s going places.
- This store is an accredited Platinum Employer, which…
£7.60 an hour
- One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
- Contributing towards the overall sales performance of the…
£8.55 an hour
- This is a part time role of 15 hours per week.
- Able to properly manage refuse and use the recycling centre when necessary.
£18,500 - £24,000 a year
- You’ll work with the whole store team to drive and grow sales through pace and efficiency whilst identifying risks and opportunities for improvements.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.