Part Time Retail jobs in Mansfield NG19
- Working closely with customers you’ll also be required to make medical referrals where appropriate.
- This means encouraging best practice and the very highest…
£9,802 a year
- Part Time Customer Sales Advisor - We offer hours to suit you.
- You understand the customer’s perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport…
- Through this customer facing role, you will maximise store sales and profit for our Customer function by maintaining excellent product and brand knowledge, as…
£8.21 an hour
- Supporting other functions where needed.
- As a result, we are looking to hire experienced retail professionals on seasonal temporary contracts.
- We’re looking for confident and charismatic individuals who can deliver exceptional customer service utilising strong communication and interpersonal skills, as…
£8.25 an hour
- Can demonstrate a passion for working with customers to help them feel special.
- Take an active role in supporting in store eventing, providing ideas and…
- Managing the requirements throughout the project lifecycle - Ensure requirements (both functional and non-functional) are sufficient for Design and Development…
£8.21 an hour
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients.
- This part time role will require the successful candidate to work 3 full days (22.5 hours per week), from our Cirrus House support office.
- Supporting your management team to drive store sales, maximise profitability, and achieve KPI targets.
- Consistently delivering exceptional customer service.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.