Part Time Retail jobs in London W1C
- The main objective of this role is to support store management team in achieving a store environment that fosters creativity, employee development and the VIBE…
- Ensure store functional maintenance and appropriate levels of products on the sales floor, in line with Corporate policies and procedures.
£9.15 an hour
- Full-time (35 hours a week) – Shifts are spread over 5 days from Tuesday to Saturday.
- We are looking for Baristas with experience within a high-volume retail,…
At Inditex we love what we do! Within our buzzing environment all our talented people work hard but we make sure we take care of them in every step of their…
- AdidasLDN are looking for Expert creators with an active interest in in proactively coaching the Specialist and Generalist teams and maintainig a maintain a…
- You will carry out the reception and control of merchandise and its storage in the stockroom, in addition to store replenishment according to company procedures…
- You have a genuine interest in active lifestyle, fashion or retail trends.
- This advert, which is open from 1st January until 31st December, is our hub for…
- You will combine your expert understanding of the Joules products with a friendly, welcoming approach to provide exceptional customer service within the store.
- Retail Sales Associate Foodhall, Christmas (Full Time & Part Time).
- You will be enthusiastic and passionate about building a career in retail and will be very…
- Ensure posters are displayed on the station, replacing any which are faded or out of date where required.
- Customer focused (previous retail experience is highly…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.