Part Time Retail jobs in London Colney
You refined by:
- You’ll receive a really generous benefits package that includes 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) rising to 38 after 10 years’ service, a pension scheme…
RUHI Enterprises Ltd.
£15,000 - £20,000 a year
- You will be assisting the sales and operations team, mainly to prepare wholesale offers and distribute them to our mailing list using Mail Merge programs, as…
£9.59 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth operation of trading.
- Maintain store standards at all times by monitoring in-store health and safety risks, regular cleaning and restocking of merchandise.
Lenus Trading Ltd
- Flexibility required in terms of shift patterns between the hours of 6.30-20.00 and working weekends.
- Replenishment of shop displays & maintenance of standards.
£8.50 an hour
- No previous experience requires as we'll provide full training.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent.
Office Care Services Limited
- 10 X HOURS A WEEK, 2 X HOURS PER DAY.
- 5 X DAYS PER WEEK, MONDAY TO FRIDAY.
- Duties include vacuuming, polishing, buffing,cleaning staff toilets and all other…
£8.75 an hour
- Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the…
£8.72 an hour
- The position is relief with store pay rate for the local store and a pay rate of *£8.72 per hour for any other location.
- Job Types: Part-time, Permanent.
- Trial shift – See the store in all its glory and experience a day in the life of a Watchfinder Sales Advisor.
- Full/Part-Time:Full Time 43 hours.
LEWIS HOME RENOVATIONS
Abbots Langley WD5
- Creating and keeping up-to-date inventory stock, information updates at the premises within the operational system.
- Preparing presentations and Sales Display.
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Managing refunds and returns to a high standard.
- Resonding and dealing with customer inquiries on our website and other online platforms.
- Retail in a mobile background would be an advantage, an interest in the product is highly desirable.
- Full time and Part-time positions available*.
£8.72 an hour
- Undertake patrols and inspections in accordance with Assignment Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures and Premises Security Manual.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.