Part Time Driving jobs
£19,500 a year
- The successful candidate will be working Wednesday and Saturday.
- This is an interesting post covering all aspects of administration.
- Part time Delivery Postperson with Driving.
- Part time 30:00 hours per week.
- Upbeat and self-motivated: You’ll be happy working solo as well as part of a team.
£24,925 a year
- Due to the nature of the role, you will require a full and current driving license, along with access to a vehicle insured for business use.
- This is a Part Time position.
- Ideally hold a valid UK driving licence.
- We require a Part Time Afternoon Receptionist of the highest calibre to join our busy…
£8.21 an hour
- Driving and achieving team and individual sales and KPI targets,.
- Flexibility with your working hours would be required so you are available to support the team…
£36,000 a year
- You will have strong organisational skills with the ability to manage time effectively.
- You will play a key role in the annual delivery of Group wide Banking…
£25,000 a year
- Special Requirements: A Full driving licence and your own vehicle is required.
- Confident over the telephone and present a positive image of our company at all…
- Duties include driving the train, basic train maintenance and interaction with visitors.
- For the following vacancies we are seeking confident, enthusiastic,…
- Develop software applications as part of a Scrum team.
- Latest versions of Kotlin and Swift language features driving the mobile team.
- Exude a friendly and positive demeanor at all times.
- You may work behind the scenes, but as a key player of the retail team, your role is very important to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.