Part Time £52,100 jobs
You refined by:
- We are seeking to recruit a HR Business Partner to work from the Daily Record offices based in Glasgow.
- This role can be part time or full time and we are fully…
- We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide technical leadership in all aspects of our business.
- Develop technical strategy of the company;
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- The Sales Executive is fundamentally responsible for the Sales and Marketing of the Gracewell Care home and reports to the Care Home Manager.
£62,426 - £72,306 a year
- Grade: L18b - L24b (£62,426 - £72,306 pa).
- Paid weeks per year: 52.
- Start date: Summer term 2020 (we can be flexible for the right candidate).
£69,121 a year
- East Midlands, North East, Wales, South West, Yorkshire and the Humber, Eastern, West Midlands, London, North West, South East.
- We offer 25 days annual leave.
£33.24 an hour
- Lambeth Music Service - Music Tutor (String) - (190000LY).
- Lambeth Music Service (London Borough of Lambeth), Lead Partner of the Lambeth Sounds Music Education…
- Make an impact on our business and the business world.
- This position is responsible for leading and developing American Express’ Global Network Partnership (GNP…
- 2020 UK Finance Graduate Programme.
- Our Finance team is at the heart of all key business decisions in American Express.
- Spend with their family or community.
£4,564 - £4,655 a month
- Part Time SEN Teaching Assistant.
- Grade 3 £18,795 - £19,171.
- 10.83 hours/week, term time only, fixed term to end August 2020.
- Pro-rata £4,564 - £4,655.
- Consultant Haematologist in Stem Cell Donor Health.
- Anthony Nolan is a pioneering blood cancer charity and bone marrow donor register.
- Hours: 4 PAs over 2 days.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.