Part Time £52,100 jobs
£55,797 - £71,532 a year
- As part of the Vice Chancellor's new Strategic Plan, we wish to build.
- Do you want to join us on the next part of our exciting journey as one.
UK Government - Government Actuary's Department
£55,853 - £84,476 a year
- Flexible working arrangements, subject to operational requirements, including flexi time, working from home, part time working.
- Develop software applications as part of a Scrum team.
- Take part in social activities, charity days, and projects with other interns and graduates.
- Have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to.
- You will be part of a wider American Express Graduate Programme which…
- The role can be worked on a full time or part time basis.
- They make quality time for people and take an interest in them.
- This is a permanent opportunity.
£70,241 a year
- We would welcome applications from candidates who are seeking part time work as this role is open to job share.
- 1 December 2019 at 23:59 GMT.
£120,000 - £140,000 a year
- Initially, this role is 2-3 days per week however as the role progresses and the tasks become more and more inhouse there is a strong chance it will become a…
£250 - £300 a day
- Analysis and reporting of weekly time management/clocking systems.
- Posting and checking daily sales, ensuring accuracy at all times.
- To lead, contribute, represent and facilitate as appropriate on a strategically aligned portfolio of innovation activities and emerging risk research in support…
- Time management skills used to working to deadlines and under a certain amount of pressure.
- To contribute to as part of the team, a range of key risk management…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.